Anna's Diary

Date of birth: Thursday, 16 March 2006. Place of birth: Zagreb, Croatia. 3,420g & 52cm, at birth.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Who is to be blamed?


OK, I know, it's been more than half a year since my last post - and you wonder who is to be blamed.

Not me, obviously. Yes, I admit that I have started remembering some words, but you won't expect me to be writing this blog by myself, will you?

Let's not name the one to be blamed. I am just happy that here I am again, with lots of news - and I mean it. I am too sleepy to tell you everything today, and I am sure that I will be properly updating you shortly... perhaps the biggest news is that I have managed to complete my first big, inter-continental trip last week, starting from Zagreb, Croatia, to be ending up in Phnom Penh, Cambodia!

Here's my first photo in this tropical country, in front of the airport - how exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home